What is the inexpensive lotion to use for newly healed tatto

Hi all,
I just got a new tattoo 2 months ago. I think it is healed although I am not so sure.
Was wondering which inexpensive lotion is good for my new healed tattoo.
I tried to find the one without fragrance but its not that easy to find.
So far I found the 100% pure aloe vera without fragrance from mercadona &
eudermin sin parabenos / sin colorantes.
Can someone advice me which 1 is better?
Thanx

02/05/16 15:32

02/05/16

Sorry for my english ¿Ok? And the pure extract? Aloe Vera, Olive oil, coconut oil, cocoa oil? Is the same but it is more natural. In any case, Nivea , for example, is a good lotion for the time of hidratation the tattoo area. Other lotion , for example, Babaria´s aloe cream. The very important thing is that the skin is been hidrated over and over again. And a few days after You can used a sun block for guaranty the carefull color. Don´t worried about the cream . If the skin hurt you when put the lotion, you wash the area quickly and you put the other cream.

03/05/16 14:31

Runah

Moderador

18/12/10

Hi,
Thanks for your reply.
No problem with your english (& if I have problem then I will use google translate).

I am paranoid because this is my first tattoo, its black & not that small, so I want it to last & look good longer.

I have googled, and many sites says the best is to use no perfume. Unfortunately it is not that easy to find sin parfum (the inexpensive one) in Barcelona.

I wanted to buy Eudermin (400ml for €3.80) because it reminds me of Eucerin. Unfortunately it has perfume.
So in the end I just bought pure aloe vera from mercadona, a bit expensive, it costs €5.95 for 200ml, but it is cheaper than Eucerin.

03/05/16 14:53

02/05/16

Chiquillo ( I am living in Seville) This specification is for people who don´t think too much and they use for example Hello kitty body milk strawberry-smelling ( If It exist this thing) Listen to me. You run fast from the chemist. All products have at high price. You should go to the supermarket better. Carrefor, Mercadona... It is the same. Stop read so much and do the thing what I tell you. You will see how I have reason.
Many fears happen when is the first tattoo after they take the things the other way.
Keep calm. And you go to buy a normal hidratation lotion or use olive oil. It is and other good option.
You can put the photo of your tattoo and we can look if there is any problem.
Sorry If there are some writes wrong... Maybe too much...I Know it but It would be worst if I write it what say Google translate...

Pda: Me siento como Chita cuando le hablaba a tarzán después de haberse caido de un árbol ... ¿No hay ningún alma caritativa que sepa inglés escrito como para comunicarse mejor que yo? Es que en serio, me siento como el niño de "encuentros en la tercera fase" pero dando con el palito en la alfombra en vez de en el xilófono...

03/05/16 17:24

Runah

Moderador

18/12/10

The better way to care a tattoo is keep it clean and apply an ointment (without alcohol) 3 times/day for 10 days minimum. If you follow these easy instructions there is no problem with the tattoo. You could buy some ointment in your local tattoo shop or pharmacy, also in a supermarket.

You could use pure vaseline too, but it's better the ointment.

03/05/16 18:01

06/01/10

Gracias gracias !! Por fin alguien!! si hubiera emoticonos el mío estaría mirándote con amor incondicional y los mocos colgando de la emoción.

03/05/16 21:50

Runah

Moderador

18/12/10

Hi All,
I did use the ointment until last drop 2 days ago.
Yeah, I think im just too paranoid because i have seen some bad aging tattoo.
Next when this puro aloe vera finished, I will just use normal lotion.
Oh by the way, how about baby oil, is it good?

04/05/16 01:07

02/05/16

Really Bepanthen/Bepanthol got a baby oil serie, it's ok for the tattoo care.

04/05/16 10:21

06/01/10

Subir